주중 지티

[새벽예배] 마가복음 14:10-16 / 권지현 목사 /준비된 유월절 성만찬

페이지 정보

작성자 최고관리자 댓글 0건 조회 280회 작성일 2017.03.02

본문

준비된 유월절 성만찬

새찬송가 382(통 432) 너 근심 걱정 말아라

돈을 받고 예수를 넘겨 주려하는 가룟 유다
10 열둘 중의 하나인 가룟 유다가 예수를 넘겨 주려고 대제사장들에게 가매 11 그들이 듣고 기뻐하여 돈을 주기로 약속하니 유다가 예수를 어떻게 넘겨 줄까 하고 그 기회를 찾더라
10 Then Judas Iscariot, one of the Twelve, went to the chief priests to betray Jesus to them. 11 They were delighted to hear this and promised to give him money. So he watched for an opportunity to hand him over.

유월절 식사를 미리 예비하신 예수님
12 무교절의 첫날 곧 유월절 양 잡는 날에 제자들이 예수께 여짜오되 우리가 어디로 가서 선생님께서 유월절 음식을 잡수시게 준비하기를 원하시나이까 하매 13 예수께서 제자 중의 둘을 보내시며 이르시되 성내로 들어가라 그리하면 물 한 동이를 가지고 가는 사람을 만나리니 그를 따라가서 14 어디든지 그가 들어가는 그 집주인에게 이르되 선생님의 말씀이 내가 내 제자들과 함께 유월절 음식을 먹을 나의 객실이 어디 있느냐 하시더라 하라 15 그리하면 자리를 펴고 준비한 큰 다락방을 보이리니 거기서 우리를 위하여 준비하라 하시니
12 On the first day of the Feast of Unleavened Bread, when it was customary to sacrifice the Passover lamb, Jesus’ disciples asked him, “Where do you want us to go and make preparations for you to eat the Passover?” 13 So he sent two of his disciples, telling them, “Go into the city, and a man carrying a jar of water will meet you. Follow him. 14Say to the owner of the house he enters, ‘The Teacher asks: Where is my guest room, where I may eat the Passover with my disciples?’ 15 He will show you a large upper room, furnished and ready. Make preparations for us there.“

말씀대로 유월절 식사를 준비한 제자들
16 제자들이 나가 성내로 들어가서 예수께서 하시던 말씀대로 만나 유월절 음식을 준비하니라
16 The disciples left, went into the city and found things just as Jesus had told them. So they prepared the Passover.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

• 주소 : 본당 - 서울 송파대로 49길 64 2F / 교육관 - 서울 송파구 삼학사로 43 유림빌딩 3F    이메일 : ngmgt@naver.com   
    대표 : 권지현    전화 : 02-446-6810    팩스 : 070-5101-1177
  • Copyright 2019 다음세대교회. All Rights Reserved.
  • 주소 : 본당 - 서울 송파대로 49길 64 2F / 교육관 - 서울 송파구 삼학사로 43 유림빌딩 3F
  • 전화 : 02-446-6810
  • 팩스 : 070-5101-1177
  • 대표 : 권지현
  • 이메일 : ngmgt@naver.com
  • Copyright 2019 다음세대교회. All Rights Reserved.